Ticketing Changes & Inquiries
EMAIL IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO REACH US.
TO LISTEN TO A GENERAL RECORDED MESSAGE: 415-320-1408
Entrance on Ross Street
between Mendocino Avenue and B Street
Santa Rosa CA 95401
Side of the Press Democrat & coLAB Connect Building
use 427 Mendocino Avenue for GPS
pssst…Our large rolling garage door renders us rather invisible during the hours that we are closed. We are fully visible on Ross Street during performances.
LOW VOLUME PERFORMANCE THEATERS AND SEATED LISTENING ROOMS
Magic, Comedy, Film, Lectures, Spoken Word, Performance Art, Live Podcast Recordings, Literary Events, Pop-Up Theater, Circus Arts, and ALL genres of music that can be performed at a lower volume (Americana, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Soul, Rock, Singer-Songwriter, Latin, Experimental, Classical, World, and more) find sanctuary at The Lost Church.
- Evening Shows run 8:15-10:30pm with an intermission (doors at 7:30pm). Matinee Shows run 2:45pm-5:00pm with an intermission (Doors at 2pm). Load-in and sound check is 1 hour before doors open. Simplicity is best with our lean timeline and business model.
- Theater and other theatrical acts, lectures, comedy, literary events and other non-musical performances are generally 2 hours with a 15-20 minute intermission.
- Music: We are a two set format. Double Bills or Solo Songwriters In-the-round (we respectfully request no triple bills, please). Our stages can accommodate only 1-10 performers combined per show — 1-6 performers is ideal.
- We can accommodate electric instruments played at an acoustic volume. Minimal drum kits and percussion are welcome with use of brushes. Amps are ideally 25 watts or less.
- We provide a 7-channel PA, BOSE Speaker/Monitor Stand, 5 mics and 3 DI boxes, our in-house ticketing service and pr department, and a Host to run sound, introduce you, and shepherd everyone through the event.
- Since our programming is very diverse and because we are not a bar, restaurant or strictly a music venue — we don’t have a built-in audience and are almost entirely artist draw dependent.
- We support the performances with promotions in our weekly newsletter of 4600+ subscribers called Lost Church Bulletin, on our station Lost Church Free Radio, on Print Posters and Handbills, on our Social Media Pages, and with Paid Advertising, but attendance is still 95% Performer driven.
- We have a 3-week before and after Radius Clause for any shows in the area that would affect attendance.
- We offer a Door Deal (no guarantees at this time).
- Attendance Goal is 50-75
- Email email@example.com
- Subject line = Location preference (San Francisco or Santa Rosa), the Performer Names and DATE you are requesting
- Include: Complete line-up, date range requested, websites, and brief description of the showcase. Concise is best.
- If music, please include a weblink to music where we can listen and review. Please do not send music file attachments!
- Our Booking Agent will get back to you as soon as possible. Please don’t hesitate to follow-up and bring your email to the top of our inbox, again.
- The Lost Church books shows approximately 3-months ahead.
We offer rental of our theaters for video shoots, photo shoots, birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, off-beat weddings, community gatherings, corporate events, meetings, and private showcases.